Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ain't That a Peach.

I've been on the road, hitting some new spots.
I thought I would toss you a bone, while I'm busy writing them up.

I recently found this site The World's Largest Roadside Attractions. Granted, the site hasn't been updated since 2002. And, there's nothing to say that these are really the world's largest. Heck, it doesn't even list the big peach from Vincennes, Indiana - shown in the photo above.

Yet, I still like the site.
If you have a desperate need to find a giant yogurt container...this site has you covered. It's said to be in the United Arab Emirates and they even include a photo.

Who knew?

So, there you have it.
Keep yourselves busy while I write up a few new things...and sort through this mess of 1's and 0's we call digital photos.

D. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!
--Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...